After pregnancy and childbirth, the body undergoes significant changes. Quite a few women keep working tirelessly to achieve their pre-pregnancy body shape with diet and exercise. Many of them are successful while for many it becomes a constant struggle that they face each day.
Mommy Makeover can be that chance to help women get back to their pre-pregnancy body shape or in some cases an even-better body shape. It can both mentally and physically help a patient to achieve the sense of happiness in everyday life. Small things like picking up fitter clothes, sense of confidence when they look at themselves in the mirror, inter-personal interactions with colleagues or partners undergo a positive change with the new confidence acquired. With Mommy Makeover we can help you achieve a positive image for your body. Mommy makeover surgery is a combination of surgeries done in a single session to help you achieve corrections for more than one part of the body. If there are multiple body parts requiring an improvement then combining the surgeries can be beneficial to save time and money as well. This combination although termed ‘mommy makeover’ for women can be opted by men too, who suffer from excess fat bulges or sagging skin post weight loss or bariatric surgery.
The treatment is customised for the every patient and appropriate issues are addressed. Some may need correction of the tummy area only while others may want the thighs or the chests to be addressed in the same session, while others may opt for liposuction of various body parts.
We present here the list of surgeries that can be combined for mommy makeover surgeries.
1. Liposuction– During Pregnancy the stomach skin stretches and the fat is deposited around the tummy, hips, and thigh regions. After childbirth, most women start losing weight after about six months. It is advisable that you should give your body ample time to recover before you start thinking of surgical options. There are pockets of fat which are stubborn and refuse to respond to your efforts. Liposuction can be a great way to correct these areas.
2. Abdominoplasty or Tummy Tuck –After Pregnancy many women face the problem of pot belly or protruding belly fat. The abdominal muscles lose flexibility and shape. For this tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is the best solution. You must also know that liposuction when performed with Abdominoplasty in the tummy area, can give wonderful results.
Both procedures when performed together can help to remove excess fat and skin in the abdominal region and give you a flat belly. However, your surgeon will be the best person to guide you whether you need both the procedures or just the tummy tuck surgery. To regain a toned stomach area, consult Dr. Shilpi Bhadani, the best Abdominoplasty doctor in Gurgaon who will address all your questions regarding the treatment and tummy tuck surgery price.
3. Chest lift or Mastopexy- After years of chestfeeding, women face the issue of saggy and loose chests. This is a common procedure women all over the world are going for as to improve the appearance of their chest.
4. Chest reduction– Pregnancy can change the size of your chests, it may appear droopy and heavy. Women go for the chest reduction to reduce back pains and other physical ailments as well as to be more confident.
5. Facial aesthetics – The hormone surges during pregnancy can cause many skin problems that show up on your face. Melasma, acne, double chin, and fat accumulation in the facial region are some of them. Dr. Shilpi Bhadani helps to give a fresh and youthful look to your face through the facelift, dermal fillers, laser toning, or anti-wrinkle injections. At our clinic, we have designed a combination of treatments and rejuvenating facials under Facial Aesthetics to maintain the healthy glow.
After the pregnancy, most women start a healthy diet or new exercise regime to start feeling like their old self. But sometimes losing those extra inches becomes impossible while taking care of your baby and living a regular life. When these procedures were not that evolved, the only thing most women did was to camouflage with loose clothing. You have multiple safe options now to end your struggles with your body. Women who have had massive changes in their body after pregnancy, know that it is difficult to get back in shape without help. Mommy makeover gives you an alternative to achieve the contoured body. It can give you a feeling of a refreshing makeover!
Choosing a Plastic Surgeon is the most important aspect of making sure that the results of your procedure are good and worth the efforts put in terms of time and money. Choose a surgeon who is experienced in these surgeries and shares the same goals as you as far as the results are concerned.
Dr. Shilpi Bhadani has gained proficiency in the field of Plastic Surgery and is an expert of Mommy Makeover Surgeries in Gurgaon. Mommy Makeover is a concept, not a mere set of surgeries, to give women the firm, fit and trimmed body they want. If you are in and around Gurgaon looking for Mommy Makeover or other aesthetic surgeries then you must make a visit to consult her regarding the changes you wish to have.
Multitudes of women around the globe have chosen Mommy Makeover and it has transformed their lives. Customised surgical procedures can get you close to your body goals. There is no reason why you can’t look and feel like your pre-pregnancy self once again.