Acne scar laser treatment in gurgaon: Acne occurs when pores get clogged with dirt, excessive oil, and bacteria. Skin soon reacts to these pollutants and we get acne inflammation. If the bacteria invades deeper layers or the surrounding skin then it will result in larger lesions. At SB Aesthetics, we have the latest Acne Laser to treat these problems effectively.
Acne can be categorized into the following types-
- Pustules/ Pimples
We use a combination of FDA approved lasers for this treatment. It is a bloodless, painless option and there are low chances of infection.
How does the Acne Laser treatment work?
Laser light heats the blood vessels and tissues under the superficial skin. Some lasers can exfoliate the damaged dead skin away. It will ignite the body’s regeneration and repair power. A new layer of skin is formed because of good collagen production. Patients may need 4-8 sessions to see the results. After the procedure, a cooling lotion is applied on the treated area to reduce swelling and redness.
The types of lasers used
ND-YAG laser- It will heat the dermal layer, thereby stimulating our skin to produce more collagen and increased blood flow to the skin cells. This won’t damage the exterior skin. ND-YAG laser has been proven to show good results for wound-healing, thereby treats the active acne infection and acne scars well.
Intense pulsed light (IPL) laser- It can reduce acne, pigmentation, and redness on the skin. Excess oil and dead skin cells can be sucked out through a vacuum from clogged pores. It is best to get rid of blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples.
Important details about Acne Laser-
- It is not for people suffering from dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Our skin experts understand that the underlying cause of acne has to be treated too. This is why Acne Laser is combined with prescribed lotions and clinical treatments that can clear the acne completely.
- There won’t be immediate results. Laser triggers new cell production, but it is not magic! The skin is going to heal itself. This process takes a few weeks to a month to show complete results and keeps improving with time.
- Depending on the acne aggravation level and the expected results, patients will need more than 1 session to see significant results.
- After the treatment, doctor can prescribe skincare products suitable for the patient.
Never select a skin doctor or laser treatment based on the low prices. Because what may seem affordable now, would cost a lot in the future. Wrong lasers, if used on skin, can lead to-
- Severe redness
- Extreme pain
- Scars and marks
All acne treatments require patience, constant and expert skin care. Acne Laser can kill acne-causing bacteria and reduce inflammation around pimples. Early treatment would help in avoiding the formation of acne scars and keep the skin texture even. Moreover, patients notice a glowy complexion, good skin tone, and elasticity. Here at SB Aesthetics, we have a team of trained technicians, dermatologists, and plastic surgeons to keep the treatment safe and with virtually no side- effects.